Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world. It's accessed by a dungeon the first time, then by boat from then on out. Falskaar's goal was to sharpen my skills in almost all areas around the board, with a focus in level and dungeon design. The result is that there is at least a little bit of everything. There is a new land, places, people, quests, dungeons and more for the player to experience. It adds roughly 20+ hours of content, and favors all types of characters.
This is NOT a beta. This is NOT a test version. This is a 100% completed new lands mod.
(New and/or updated content may still be added, but the main production is absolutely complete)
- An entirely new land independent of Tamriel, roughly the size of 2-3 Skyrim holds.
- 20-30+ hours of gameplay.
- 26 quests, including a 9 quest long main story, and 17 side quests! (Along with some unmarked content)
- New items including new books, recipes, weapons and armors. (A mix of brand new, and retextured)*
- Two new spells and a new shout.*
- A bard with several unique new songs.
- A soundtrack containing 14 brand new tracks composed by Adamm Khuevrr just for Falskaar, adding more than 40 minutes of new music!
- A fully voiced experience, featuring almost 30 semi-professional and professional voice actors and actresses.
* Weapons, armor and spells were not the focus of this mod. As such, do not expect grand things in these areas, they are simple little touches to make everything a bit less vanilla.
Not all quests in this mod blatantly hold your hand. If you seem to be stuck, look around and think through the quest. All quests were rigorously tested for complete-ability, so it's more likely than not that you just have to figure it out without a blatant quest marker telling you what to do.
What does Falskaar require?
- Falskaar only requires the latest version of Skyrim. (As of July 12th 2013, 22.214.171.124.8)
- It does NOT require any DLC.
- It does NOT require any additional utility mods like SKSE.