The classic error chime that everyone familiar with the Windows 9x days came to have engraved into their skulls, turned into a TF2 hitsound with the Windows 3.x startup "TADA" as killsound.
For installation, simply drop the VPK into your TF2 Custom folder & check the image included to ensure you have the right pitch settings & kill sound selected.
The video at the bottom of ...
(warning: unknown if works in official servers)
Since CS:GO has a Hotline Miami pack, why shouldn't TF2 get one?
This pack replaces the following sounds:
- All wave start and end musics in MvM.
- Wave lost sound in MvM.
- Class Selection Background Music for both MvM and non-MvM.
- Adds an additional main menu soundtrack.
- Credits -
Pack Creator: TommyGun.
Music Pickers: Spykerhyk.
Like skullgirls? Wish you can bring it with you when you play TF2?
Well now you can with this mod.
doesn't work during halloween, I made it like that
This mods includes
- All the portraits of the current characters (no Eliza) replacing the TF2 classes
- 5 Skullgirls stages replacing the background images
- 22 tracks from the Skullgirls Soundtrack
- A valve.bik replacement
BE WARNED. THIS SOUNDPACK MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY ON VALVE SERVERS.
Pokemon UI and HUD soundpack for TF2 (v1.01)
This soundpack will be purely using old Pokemon game sounds.
You can check the demonstration video bellow.
Sound replacements for:
- Menu and Store buttons.
- Replay error.
- In-game notifications.
- Dueling Mini-Game notifications.
- MvM upgrade purchase.