=== Summary ===
Multiple followers. Manage outfits, spells, combat style, home assignment and level up. Make werewolves or vampires lords. Followers will ride horses, make camp, avoid traps, ignore friendly fire, auto relax, auto change into standard/city/home outfit. Auto toggle helmets. Followers pose, dance, and more...
=== Requirements ===
Dragonborn is NOT required.
Dawnguard is NOT required.
SKSE is NOT required.
=== How do I use this? ===
Check your inventory for a book called "Aft Readme" after you install the mod. May take up to 30 seconds to appear.
=== Details ===
- Increased max followers to 5
- AI Improvements:
Followers avoid/ignore traps, interact with environments, auto-toggle helmets, recharge their weapons, forgive friendly fire. And all of this is optional of coarse.
- Control Follower Outfits
- Teach Followers new spells:
- Dismiss Followers, but tell them to hang out where you are
- Turn followers into werewolves!
If you are a werewolf, just tell them to drink your blood. You can then configure the conditions in which they will change from their combat style menu
- Turn followers into vampires
If you are a vampire, feel free to "embrace" your follower. They will become a vampire and gain the expected resistances and spells.
- Turn followers into vampire lords
If you happen to have Dawnguard, you will be able to upgrade your followers to pure-blood vampire lords. This means they aren't disfigured in the face and can transform into Vampire Lord form.
- Control Follower Combat Style
- Manage Level Up
- Remotely command followers in combat
- Pose Followers
- Possess the body of your followers (Vampires only)
Charge into combat possessing the body of a follower (who has maybe transformed into a werewolf?). When your follower falls, you will transfer back to the players body, safely stashed away around the corner.
- Stealth Mode
A power that makes all followers invisible and muffled until YOU get caught. Great for assassination missions.
- Tell Followers to Make camp
- Option: Followers cant die
For people that don't like reloading.
- Option: Followers Catch up on weapon draw
Following the player across skyrim's treacherous terrain can be difficult. Luckly, followers will catch up to you anytime you draw your weapon. Handy when you find yourself surrounded by enemies.
- Option: Ask Followers to sleep anywhere
- Option: Beast form followers ignored just like summoned creatures.
- Option: Followers Ride Horses
- Option : 1000 carrying capacity for Followers
- Item De-duplication
- Followers can auto Fence items
- Option : Control Follower Aggression
- Option : Control Follower Courage
- Option : Control Follower Morality
- Additional Marriage Options
Illia, Aranea, Eola, Ugor, and Lydia by popular request. Also Erik the Slayer, Golldir, Ahtar.
- Ability to remove Follower Bows
- Bonus Outfit Support**
- Minor bug fixes:
Lydia no longer sits in your Breeze home room all day like a stalker.