GAMEMAPS EVENT : VALENTINE'S DAY!

• GameMaps (System)

GameMaps Event : Valentine's Day!
    Show some love and publish maps & mods that represent Valentines Day! All participants will earn 500 credits and a Valentines Day Badge!

Event begins: February 8th
    Event ends February 20th.
    Credits and badges are awarded on February 20th.

Click here to view the Valentine's Day entries.

----------

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enter the event?
    When publishing content tag your items as "Valentines Day".  Submissions can also use the holiday tag 'Valentines'. 

What game is the event for?
    The event is not limited to any game.  You can upload maps and mods that represent Valentines Day for any game and still earn credits and a badge. 

Can I submit more than one map or mod?
    Yes you can publish as many items as you'd like. 

How many credits can I earn?
    Everyone who participates in the event will earn credits. The amount of credits you can earn is based on multiple factors such as the number of published items, updates, games, overall quality and performance. 

What are badges and what do they do?
    Badges are new and you can only earn them during events.  For each event you participate in you will receive a badge for that event. Players can collect and earn badges and they are displayed on your profile. 

Can I enter the event as a publisher?
    Anyone can participate in the event, developers and publishers.  Publishers must give credit to all developers. DO NOT claim credit for yourself; unless you have contributed to the projects development.  Note: As a publisher, this content may be transferred to the original developer upon request. Your credits and badges earned will stay with your account.

Does content I published in the past count toward the event?
    If you release an update for your existing content during the event it will count as an entry.   Older content that has not been updated during the event will not qualify.

----------

情人节事件!
    展示一些爱和发布内容代表情人节!所有参与者将获得500积分和情人节徽章!

活动将于2月8日结束。
    奖励在2月20日进行。

点击这里查看情人节的参赛作品。

常见问题

如何参与活动?
    当发布内容标签你的项目为“中国”,“China”。提交的地图也可以使用标有“中国”的区域。

支持哪些游戏?
    该事件并不局限于任何游戏。

我可以上传多个项目吗?
    是的,你可以发布任意数量的项目。

我可以获得多少学分?
    每个参加活动的人都将获得积分。你可以获得的积分数量取决于多种因素,如发行道具的数量、游戏、整体质量和性能。

什么是徽章,它们有什么作用?
    徽章是新的,你只能在活动中获得它们。对于你参加的每一个事件,你将获得该事件的徽章。玩家可以收集和获得徽章,它们会显示在你的个人资料中。

我可以以出版商身份参加活动吗?
    任何人都可以参加这个活动,包括开发者和发行商。发行商必须将功劳归于所有开发者,而不要将功劳归于自己;除非你为项目的发展做出了贡献。注:作为发行商,这些内容可以根据要求转移给原始开发者。您获得的积分和徽章将留在您的帐户。

我过去发表的内容也算吗?
    如果您在事件期间发布对现有内容的更新,它将被视为一个条目。在活动期间没有更新的旧内容将不合格。
    100% 0%

End of results.