Recent Updates (Profile Themes, Private Messages, Updates)

• GameMaps (System)
    In this update we wanted to allow members to customize the appearance of GameMaps and profiles using themes.  In addition to this, we have upgraded the private message system to support bbcode and images. 

GameMaps Themes
    At the top right of your members menu you will notice a new 'Themes' option.   This option allows you to toggle which theme you would like to use, including custom themes. There are currently two themes to choose from and more will be available shortly. 

Profile Themes (Updated) 
    Custom themes are available to those who have unlocked the 'GameMaps & Profile Theme' feature at the credits shop.  You can select your own wallpaper and choose a background color for your profile.  Your profile theme can also be used as your GameMaps theme. Additional settings to further customize your theme will be available shortly.

Additional Updates
    - Private messages now accept bbcode and images. 
    - Added 0.5 second delay before menus appear.
    - Removed 'My Profile' link from the top right avatar menu. 
    - Added 'My Content' to the top right avatar menu.
    - Menus for mobile devices are improved.
    - Removed the gender setting from edit profile.
    - Sidebars when browsing are now on the right side of the page.
    - If a user has no content, social links will not appear on their profile.
    - Added 'Edit Theme' option from the edit profile page.
    - Improved the 'Item of the day' algorithm. 
    - Various design improvements.

Remember, you can claim 25 credits every day for free during the beta! 
    Upgrade to VIP for free.

Thanks for supporting GameMaps,
     - The GameMaps Team
    100% 0%
  • Aw yiss  
    This is very nice
    50% 50%
  • I suggest to remove 0.5 delay. 

I found two bugs. 
    When those menus appear the minimize, fullscreen and close buttons in the top right corner of the browser disappear. 
    When I scroll down to the bottom of this page this happens: 

Both bugs don't always happens. Refreshing the page sometimes fix them.
    100% 0%
  • Btw, just a suggestion. Is it possible to add "Mention" feature on comments on mod & discussion sections? Like for example, if we write "@MemberName", there will pop up choices of which members to mention, & once the name is chosen, it will change color to blue (like a link) & can be clicked to go to the member's profile page. For example:
    @kurochama = kurochama

The member mentioned on the comment will get a notification. "Unsubscribe/ subscribe" feature might also need to be added when "Mention" feature is added, to allow members to unsubscribe the comments where they were mentioned.

I figure out that this might be useful, especially on mod section because if we reply someone's comment on someone else's mod (not our own mod), there won't be a notification & it becomes rather difficult to trace the comment unless we visit the mod again.
    100% 0%
  • I can only download from this site when i'm not logged in (since the 4th). Whats happening?
    0% 100%
  • Hello. I just wanted to report a bug on "Private Message" section. This bug happened recently when I tried to insert codes using "</>" feature. The bug makes the message duplicated like this:

Those writings above the code box are the duplicates from what are written below them. This bug could cause confusion to the recipient, & each time I sent codes like that, I had to give more explanation about the bug to the recipient.

& there's also a bug when trying to edit, like this:

The texts will disappear when editing. I figured out that if a member replies a message by using quotation marks ("), any texts behind the first quotation marks will disappear like that on the screenshot.

I hope that this info could help investigate the bugs.
    0% 0%

End of results.