Recent Updates (Support Tickets)

• GameMaps (System)
    You can now contact support at GameMaps using Support Tickets!   If you have any account issues or problems do not hesitate to contact us.  When creating a support ticket please describe any issues in detail.  Our representatives will work to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

To access support tickets visit your account area and choose 'Create a ticket' or 'View Tickets' from the Support Tickets menu. (image below)

Thanks for supporting GameMaps!
     - The GameMaps Team
    100% 0%
  • thnx for this, very usefull since someone uploaded my mod withouth my permission and added weird scripts to it 
    100% 0%
  • Hi, nice addition, but it says I have 1 ticket opened even though I don't :  "Support Ticket: 1" then if I click it it says "You have not contacted support yet.
    Do you need help?"
    100% 0%
  • @bl0u3
    This bug should be resolved now.  Thanks for reporting!
    100% 0%
  • It seems resolved yes ty ! Another question if you have time: Who is the support behind the tickets? The devs? A new guy or team? Is it more expensive to have a ticket system on a site?
    0% 0%
  • thx :)
    100% 0%
  • @BL0U3
    Support tickets are organized by category and depending on the category it will be assigned to a team member.  If it's a developer related issue, a developer may handle the ticket. Although it adds to the operating costs, we want to ensure everyone has access to quality support before the beta launch.
    0% 0%

End of results.