+ High-quality image
+ Makes me smile when I see Pinkie after mowing down a room full of the undead
- The aforementioned rotation issues
- Can be very distracting
- The unorthodox shape makes seeing specific details a little difficult
It's a really nice looking light, whether you're a brony or not. But the fact that it's not round like typical flashlights makes it difficult to see sometimes, especially on custom campaigns when you have to find switches or something.
+ Decent length
+ Apparently pretty faithful to the actual locations?
+ Custom music was fitting
- Where are all the zombies?
- Way too many tanks
- Seriously, where are all the zombies? You know this is Left 4 Dead, right?
- Unsafe safe room in chapter four. I know this was intentional, but what's the point? It's completely defeating the purpose of a SAFE room.
- On that same topic, if you don't close the safe room door, you can break through the window and continue on to nothing. Maybe fence it off initially? Or, you know, get rid of the giant, wall-sized window? I mean, think about it: Why bother putting safe room doors on a house that isn't safe to begin with?
- The custom music was abnormally loud.
- Too many empty halls, empty streets, empty buildings
- Low-res cars on the highway. It felt like a PS1 game.
The map isn't all bad, really. It could use some work, but it's not god-awful or anywhere near the worst map I've ever played.
If I had to single out my biggest complaints, I'd say there's too few zombies (seriously), too many tanks, and the map is way too empty most of the time. It gets really boring. And because of that, the progression of each chapter went like this:
Exit safe room > kill a zombie or two > TANK > recover from ta-- > TANK > reco-- > TANK > limp to safe room
I believe you have the potential to make a good map and that this one was more to show off how true-to-life you could make it look than to be a fun, creative map.