- One of my favorite videogame characters of all time.
- Love the voices, they match really well to what he really would say to them.
- Has a hud and icon with it (Very Nice)
- Also its funny when saying the voice command "Ready" he will say "I am a God" and the survivors would reply saying "Yes" lol :D
- Coach walk is changed to Nick (In my opinion, he looks better with Nick's walk)
- Some of the voice lines are shorter then the full thing (Noise cuts out)
- Sounds make weird noise after the commands sometimes (Like a zombie scream thing..).
- No voices for "Argh" command
- The "Yes" command has him saying yes but with the deepest voice I've ever heard :P. Would be better in my opinion if he replied "Affirmative".
Honestly this is just great. It is a little annoying to replace the voice sounds being afraid you might delete something on accident but it is a great addition to the Wesker mod for Coach. It is pretty much the finish of the other mod. It would be nice (Not saying you have to) if you updated the voice commands for Really Deep Voice Yes to be Affirmative or maybe even his laugh. That's just what I would do to make it better. Anyways, "Good Work" lol :D Great mod!
- One of my favorite videogame characters of all time :D
- Great mod in general for being one of the first L4Dmaps mods out.
- Is the Wesker model from Resident Evil 5
- No FPS
- No icon and hud
- No name change
- No media
- Not full Trench Coat costume he wears.
- Arms get messed up a little bit
Overall I would have to say that the mod was an excellent idea, but will need a lot of improvements :/ But however, since he is my favorite in Resident Evil I really don't care too much about the flaws EXCEPT the lack of FPS lol. Good work, and try to see if you can update it.
- The weapons actually look decent when shooting
- Doesn't take up a whole screen like Valves animations do.
- SMG looks similar to the Beta version of the SMG in this animation (Awesome :D)
- Spas Shotgun looks cooler in this animation then the original animation in my opinion.
- The animations act as a default animation of the game
- (My favorite one) The animations work with all kinds of survivor mods with FPS hands.
In conclusion, I'd have to say this mod is very good. Animations make the game look much more intense when reloading (like the Spas) and looks more realistic in my opinion. I also like the fact that the animations work with other FPS models which is a very good thing. Keep up the good work Arby!