- Hilarious Idea
- Best of the Ghostbusters
- Amusing to see it stumble towards you
- REALLY Awful Animations (-2)
- Too Small for a Tank (-0.5)
- Clips into the ground on death (-0.5)
- Overall look is bad (-2)
If the Animations were better and the ragdoll was actually a ragdoll, I would download. If you can stand animation problems, by all means you will enjoy this mod, and probably kill your team because you were laughing so hard.
- High-Quality Mesh and Texture
- No Clipping
- Best Charger re-skin I've found here
- Scaled well to the original Charger
- Outlines work perfectly
- Ragdolls, rather than it just disappearing
- Looks Exactly like the Fallout 3 FEV Subject.
- No Sound Pack (-0.5)
This is definitely worthy of a download, but a Sound Pack would have made this so much better. Everything works as it's supposed to without any clipping. Great work!
- Model that isn't Eppaljeck and Friends
- Holds weapons (surprisingly) well
- Changes Icons, Name, Incap Image, and First Person Arms
- No facial expressions or voice, but this problem is probably not fixable (-0)
- Outside or in a room with a lot of light, the texture becomes a neon pink with purple Tron-like stripes, along with the First Person arms (-2)
- Special Infected clip into the model like hell (-1.5)
- WAY too big (-1)
- Pills, Adrenaline, Pipebombs, etc. clip into the model (-0.5)
The model has a huge problem with clipping. Though I have to give you credit for using this model instead of the Eppaljeck styled model, this wouldn't be worthy of a download for me.
- Crash Banicoot!
- First Person View Arms
- Crash Icons
- Minimal Clipping
- Changes Name
- Easy to see in the dark
- Pills/Adrenaline/Pipe Bombs seem to float to the side of Crash (-0.5)
- First Person arms are really wonky for some weapons (for example, Crash's finger extends really far out when carrying a Magnum)(-1)
- Low Quality Mesh (-1)
- Crash still speaks like Ellis, but this is probably not possible to fix (-0)
- Size can get in the way if he is in the Front Lines (-1)
I would have really loved to play as Crash in L4D, but the Cons outweigh the Pros for me. If you can stand a few graphical problems, by all means download. If you're a neat freak like me, not so much.