+ DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS!
+ Long campaign
+ happens during daytime (seriously, why do most of the maps happen during nighttime? I wouldnt set a foot out of my safe spot during darkness, if it was a real apocalypse!)
+ the finale is pretty cool
- the first maps don't contain enough zombies and especially hordes, what makes them too easy to pass.
- the roller coaster ride is pretty laggy and you sometimes get stuck in weird positions
- not enough specials for my taste
Overall a pretty awesome campaign. I had tons of fun playing it and exploring the little things you put into it with so much love for details. I enjoyed it very much and it's worth playing again. But you should change the level of difficulty in the first 3 maps by adding more zombies. I played it on realism expert and it still was a bit too easy.
Keep up the good work m8!
- awesome details and beautiful environment
- so many things to stop by and say "Wow!"
- tough shit, not the easiest campaign I've ever played
- almost impossible to find a server! No minus points here cause this isn't your fault, but it's horrible. We wanted to do it on expert. Just expert. No server found so we had to do it on realism expert and this campaign is hard enough on just expert.
- a MUST-HAVE-CAMPAIGN especially for Dawn of the Dead Fans and fans of challenging maps!
Perfect level of difficulty (played it on expert yesterday)
Good amount of supplies
"BRAINDEAD" POSTER IN THE CINEMA (NEED MORE CAPS!!!!!)
Loved the finale even if it was easier than I expected
Invisible walls in the forest (map 1) (-0,1)
The ride in the truck appeared very laggy, maybe you can "smoothen" that up. (- 0,1)
One of the best campaigns I have ever played. Very good job. You need a good team to play it on expert but it's definitely possible. I can highly recommend to download this campaign!!!