- The area and environment to survive on is a manageable size; you won't ever feel cornered.
- The amount of supplies you included was very well suited for a gold medal.
- The story you set up is basic and is better then nothing aha.
- The navigation mesh is flawless.
- Everything as far as the add-on and .vpk works great, the game poster was unique and inspiring.
- I think you could have done a bit better with the textures you choose and your displacement could have been a little more realistic.
- The way you placed the supplies on the table in the 'Little House' was unnatural; it looked too neat and perfect.
- A bit dark if you wanted to venture out, but that's what the flashlight is for aha.
- I really like how simple this map is. I will admit, the replayability of this map isn't too good, so you will get bored after probably the second time you play it (in a row anyway). Overall, this is a decent simple map to play if you have nothing better to do, afterall, it is a a working map that someone obviously put time and effort into.
- Lack of variety of weapons
- Bigger than it needs to be
Obviously a test map by the author and most likely not intended for serious gameplay. This would be a great map for someone that has never played survival before to play because of the very one-dimensional design.