The guy that makes guides and videos. I firmly believe the L4D Survivors should stay in L4D. Porting the previous game's Campaigns to L4D2 was Valve's biggest mistake. Doing this endangered the fanbase of the original game.
* Sufficient scenery and supplies in most areas.
* Scripted dialogue.
* Semi-unique finale style.
* Branching paths.
* Names in the loading screen are in the wrong order.
* UI hints are lacking. Some events can come out of nowhere as a result.
* Some inaccessible areas for bots, mostly regarding some ammo piles.
* Coach's scripted dialogue is bugged.
* Bots don't leave the starting safe house until going considerably further from the room.
* Shelf in room has no collision.
* Starting from Map 3 has only the crappy Hunting Rifle.
* Scripted Tank spawns can be outright unfair in difficulty. Consider toning them down.
* Tank run at the end gives little to no chance for escape. Bots are basically dead weight at this point. I would give the survivors a bigger head start to compensate. It doesn't help that there's a large ladder at the end, which are basically Bot killers.
This map has a unique premise and potential, but is bogged down by questionable design decisions.