- Team health counter so you are able to see your friends health, what else can I say?
- Now have incap counter, convenient for the standing survivors to see how close they are dying for saving their lives (or not).
- No problem with Eranthis VGUI.
Thanks Rayman for this little mod along with the mutation addon =]
- I always prefer the original common over the l4d2 one, so here I am.
- This is the one which really "works" for the first time.
- No more square shadows and neon shirts on them.
- Gives back the original l4d feeling when playing the l4d1 campaigns.
- Compatible in all campaigns so far.
- Specific populations in specific areas.
- Works online.
- Dismemberment of arms and legs isn't here yet, but seeing their heads are able to blow off I am already happy!
Great job Tails1 for sorting out the notorious glitches, I am sure it takes a amount of time to fix all the stuff, you have my respect.
- Bots are now obviously smarter.
- They react faster on saving my ass from special infected.
- They won't shoot through you from behind.
- Stay tighter in a group.
- They use melee and they are fun to look at when using them.
- Will carry on and rescue you from the hero closets if you die.
Another fundamental mod in my addon folder, along with Rayman's mutation mode and the modified talkers, everyone should use it to make the game runs smoother than ever.
- Campaign titles with headlines plus concept art for the previews, good thinking.
- Good use of different color tones for specific campaigns, which matches the themes very well.
- Torn effects overlay.
Eranthis you are one talented artist, you have my downloaded!
- Nice color of choice.
- Wonderful blood splatters everywhere!
- Good idea for giving the temp health with pulse graphics.
- Beautiful hand drawn incapped survivors (And I have got some special treatments yum yum)
Eranthis you are one talented artist, you have my downloaded! Everyone should use this you won't be disappointed!
- Tank Fever Tribute, loved it!
- Possible to complete it on expert.
- Complex passages to run and escape from tanks.
- Random extraction points are spot on and a great addition to the map while the original Tank Fever Series lacking this feature.
- Color corrections/lighting could be more "orange" to give it a Tank Fever feel.
- Would love to see a "count down timer" like in Tank Fever Series.
- Not sure about the bug which is not able to respawn the survivors in rescue closet but hopefully it will be sorted in the future updates. (May be it only takes a few seconds to defib them but it could be fatal!)
- One or two more rescue closets placed in different locations and directions.
- Boomer Biles/Pipebombs could be changed to molotovs or removed (for more see below for a suggestion)
- Any chance to make a version with common infected wandering like Tank Fever Series? Then the biles and pipes can come in handy and deliver more fun gameplay!
I am a big fan of Tank Fever Series I am glad that obez made a tribute to them, it's always fun to play with folks and running from those tanks when we feel the adrenaline pumping through, highly recommened if you like to run your ass off from the tanks like myself.
- Now this is A Gun (not like that vanilla child toy m60 which otained from ToysRus not Crazy Dave)
- The best MG replacement yet
- I love RPK.
- Cool attachments.
- CSS custom weapon, they have always been great.
It's always great to see modders porting the CSS weapons to this game, especially Doc who is very active doing that, you guys keep the game fresh, hats off to you!
-Super high quality skins.
-Sports sweatpants details.
-He got hair!
-Badass custom normal mapping.
-Blend in with the urban/city areas well.
-Looks more muscular than the default one, may be because of he worked out at gym lol
Been waiting for your release K1chwa, quality works as always. Damn I don't know which I should use between these two, hope the game would pick the right one itself to suit with the campaign's enviorment lol
-Super high quality skins.
-Denim jeans details.
-Badass custom normal mapping.
-Blend in with the swamp areas well.
-Feels wet and muddy.
Been waiting for your release K1chwa, quality works as always. Damn I don't know which I should use between these two, hope the game would pick the right one itself to suit with the campaign's enviorment lol.
- This readds the dropped/cut/unused lines for the game, which could let you know more about the survivors' characters.
- A mighty fix for the speaking for ammo pile, and made the l4d1 casts sound full and complete even they didn't have new lines for l4d2 items.
- Custom vocalize commands like Sing songs for Coach and Ellis, I hate everything for Francis.
- Should have been official. I don't know why Valve had the VAs recorded all those lines but never put them a good use.
Been using this for ages, and you should too. Highly recommended.
-Love the prom queen idea.
-Never saw anyone doing a witch bride skin, cool.
-Human looking with custom cuite face makeup.
-Really nice looking dress, which make her looks way younger, I needa ask my morality myself before crowning her lol.
-Again too colorful for my liking.
Again Mr.GameplayCrush always comes up with some nice and surprising ideas, keep up the great work.
-Simply awesome model and skin from SoulSlayer/Kimono.
-Now I can save my reskin plan on the default M16.
-I remember playing this on CSS, then L4D1, and now L4D2, thanks PappasKurtz for porting it into the game!
Nice job for bringing both M4A1 and Remington 870 back to L4d2, I hope PappasKurtz would continue porting the custom guns models into the game!
It's Iommi, one of my heroes.
Really looks like his Gibson SG.
The cross details on fret.
Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome guitar reskin, but I would like to see the Gibson's logo on it more than your avatar ;P
This surely suits we rockers taste, and it might be too costly to bash zombies with Tony's owned guitar! I preferred just running away from the hordes with it and get Tony to sign it, I hope he hasn't been infected yet lol
-Custom weapon models, I will never get enough of those!
-This is the real thing, the default one in game is just a Frankenstein AK, combined with AK47, AKM, AK74 and some others I don't even remember their names.
-Suits my realistic taste.
-Animations is crisp and smooth.
-Love the view angle of the model.
Arby26 again brought us an awesome mod, I would love to see every firearms got replaced by your custom stuff! And I am interested in reskinning this baby as well. Nice work once again.
We can just play every any mutation at any time.
No need to type custom commands scripts and stuff to play.
Now it is on l4dmaps could get much more people playing with it.
None at all, why is there any?
I have been using the mutation addon since released on steam forum, but played it alone as it wasn't too "public" to those gamers who don't surfing related forums, after it's on l4dmaps some of my friends finally got it and we play together it is such a bliss, thanks Rayman and all the other guys who created the custom mutations, letting us could play the game with joy!
Nice idea, just match with Ellis's stock car racing hero and interests
A whole new, custom made racing suit, seamless done that must took you some times to achieve
the pants could do better, try also retexturing the jeans itself
This is an unique skin, I can see you spent quite amount of time on connecting the stripes with sleeves seamlessly, also I think you should include your Gibbs hat with it cause people seem just like download one file and play instant. Would look forward to your updates. Once again, really nice shirt!