- Original take on the research/build genre.
- Good aesthetics.
- Good humor (loved the signs, kiddie play center, and toaster barricade)
- You managed to completely eliminate the need for waiting to build/unlock stuff.
- Fun money system, the sound of getting paid to killed zombies makes it so much more fun.
- Slot machines
- Bots are pretty smart and can use the slot machines on their own and get their own weapons.
- Fairly easy to get the hang of
- Finally, a convincing escape vehicle cinematic.
- Overall, just a lot of fun
- The map was a little confusing at first. The options you have for things you can do is a little overwhelming but this is usually just a first-time thing. I can't think of anything you could do to streamline the tutorial.
- Playing single player on "Normal" difficulty was ridiculously easy and short. Found myself with an overage of cash without even aiming to save. While increasing the difficulty to advanced or even expert might of had me playing a bit safer the car build time still felt short. Finished the map in less than 15 mins.
- I would have the slot machines "fail" a little more often. I never even had to use an ammo pile because I had so many weapons to choose from.
- Because of the overage of weapons it was a lot more logical to just spend money on building the car instead of using barricades.
- There was a missing model that seemed to be a melee weapon I couldn't use.
Overall, great map with some original gameplay. Simple, casual and has an arcade feel. Feels like a true sequel to rimrook's LBAR. Seems like it has a lot of replay value but there's a lot less strategy involved compared to other Lets Build maps but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure it could use a bit of improvement on the difficulty side but as it stands its totally enjoyable.
Final word: Download it and play it with friends!
UPDATE 5/12/13: Survival mode added (BETA)! Difficulty lobby added!
A research/barricade based game inspired by rimrook's 'Let's Build a Rocket!' with an added twist. Players must build barricades to protect themselves, while using gas ...