Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D's survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique “movies,” guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected ene...
- Incredible mod for the tank, the giant tank is a reality, all the credits corresponding to the creator of the mod.
- Increible mod para el tank, el tank gigante es una realidad, todos los creditos correspondientes al creador del mod
excellent mod, one of my favorites,
brought thanks to the great creator (Joshe Gatito) in the company of:
-Silent Hill Homecoming: models, texture
- [† × Ą] AYA -SUPAY [Ļ × Ø]: rigging, porting
Tя! Cky ツ: Particles
all the respective credits to these wonderful creators
excelente mod, uno de mis favoritos,
traido gracias al gran creador (Joshe Gatito) en compañia de:
Not much to comment ... just enjoy it
you are all an ogre now.
"Shrek is love. Sherk ... is life."
No hay mucho que comentar...solo disfrútalo
Eres todo un Ogro ahora.
"Shrek es amor. Sherk...es vida."
This add-on is intended for Left 4 Dead, specifically as an infinite kicking loop which automatically removes all Special Infected from any map. "exec kickloop_readme" must be entered into the Developer Console in order to activate.
- Script can be toggled on and off via binding to any key ("v" by default)
- Console history is perpetually wiped to prevent e...
Move vpk file to your addons folder. If sound mod is not working. In game menu press "`" console and type "snd_rebuildaudiocache". Wait process to complete when console pops up type quit and restart your game. Done!!
Originally created for L4D1 as a replacement for music,
Xenogenocide is the original creator of these musical replacements and I packaged them in a .VPK for ease of use.
Replaces the songs Tank, Witch, Hunter, Smoker and Boomer.
Ripped and shredded through the archives like it was 2007.
The Tank was only able to be recovered because the view model texture used the player model texture but had a layer with shadows on it. Otherwise, I would of had to export it from the sculpt, which had the texture at 1024x1024 instead of 2048x2048.
I have re-rendered the sculpt to have it at a higher resolution and corrected the Green...
- When a Tank is "in sight", it displays an alert in the top right corner of the screen (compatible with any resolution). When the tank goes out of sight and is not super-close to the player, the alert despawns
- When a Tank is "on fire", an additionnal icon pops up where the alert is, so you can know when the Tank is burning.