1) Interesting first 3 maps
2) I like the use of in-game tips on what to do next, I've never seen this before.
3) Liked the third map battle.
1) Bots wouldn't enter the safe house on the third map. I had to wait for them to die...
2) I like mazes, but man you made me hate them in your campaign.
3) The campaign started strong, but became repetitive on maps 4-6. It's the same thing over and over and over again. You exit the level, you go in the mini-maze to find an item and use it to go through. So it's like, FIND ITEM, USE IT, REPEAT, for like 3-4 times in a map. It becomes boring. I lost all interest in the fifth map. Shame, because it looked like it was going to be good.
4) Bots had a hard time moving in this campaign.
5) No ending scene.
Overall Grade: C-. It started strong, but the levels 4-6 were just copy-paste. Not a good work on maps 4-6.