Advanced vocalizer with over 660 vocalization lines.
• 10 radial menus with shared lines
• 8 radial menus with character-specific lines (for all characters)
• Radial menu for character selection/switching and going idle
• Setting up keys for the radial menus is easy through game's options
• Works on official, dedicated and local servers, also in single player
1. Download, unzip and copy the add-on (ion_vocalizer.vpk) to game's addons folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons
2. Go to Add-ons menu and disable any conflicting add-ons.
(e.g. other vocalizers like VOX, VXL, Haus, Oneiros, Fluffingtons, Omgot)
3. Go to Options menu and bind the radial menus to the keys you want.
Options → Keyboard/Mouse → Edit Keys/Buttons → Vocalizer Radial Menus
F4 → Character selection
Z → Orders
X → Questions and answers
C → Reactions
V → Enemies
B → Events
G → Miscellaneous 1
H → Miscellaneous 2
N → Character-specific 1
J → Character-specific 2
M → Character-specific 3
K → Character-specific 4
, → Character-specific 5
L → Character-specific 6
. → Character-specific 7 (limited use)
; → Character-specific 8 (limited use)
/ → Miscellaneous 3 (limited use)
' → Miscellaneous 4 (limited use)
O → NPCs (limited use)
HOW TO USE
Press and hold the key for Character selection menu and choose your current character. After that, you'll be able to use its character-specific menus.
Press and hold key for a desired menu and then choose a line. All other players will hear what your character is saying.
Press and hold the key for Character selection menu and choose IDLE.
First go idle. Then using Character selection menu choose another available character.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
MENUS WITH LIMITED USE
Lines in these menus will work on local servers, dedicated servers (where this add-on is installed) and in single player. They CAN'T WORK on official Valve servers!
Some lines in these menus work only for L4D1 characters, and some only for L4D2 characters.
SOME LINES NOT ALWAYS WORKING
For some lines to work, certain conditions have to be met. For example, you have to leave the starting area, or to be near another character, or not to be in fight. Also, many lines can't work in Scavenge and Survival.
WHEN CAN'T GO IDLE
You can't go idle if you are the only player, or if all other players are already idle.
CAREFUL WHEN SWITCHING CHARACTERS
If you switch to a character who is already controlled by other player, you will die and spawn new bot. It's a bug in the game which Valve never fixed.
• Add-on is derived from VOX vocalizer
• Add-on thumbnail image is from Fanpop (skins on the picture are unknown)