- Some Dead Space Music
- Some Good Usage of Music
- Not Covering all Left 4 Dead 2 Music Tracks
- Should Cover Infected Spawn Sounds
- Does not Cover Ambient Sound Effects (Tension Tracks)
It is a good mod, but does not deserve a 10. This is greatly missing alot of tracks that need to be covered to turn Left 4 Dead 2 into a full-housed Dead Space 2 Theme. First and foremost failing to use all the infected themes, Chargers and Jockeys still use the same Left 4 Dead music. In addition, Stress tracks and Tension tracks are still LEft 4 Dead themed, and should be replaced by the ambient Dead Space 2 tracks that are used in the same essence. Also, some tracks such as Death, Incapication could also use the proper Dead Space 2 tracks to go along with it. It doesn't feel right if half of the tracks are Left 4 Dead 2 and the other half are Dead Space 2. Good try, but not enough pleasure out of this mod. I had to rip the sound tracks manually and do it myself to get the full effect, hope the author decided to fix that.
- Great quality
- Each song complements every special infected an can easily be distinguished which sound goes to which infected
- splendidly creepy, especially with the demonic sound pack
- made me experience tension once more in this game
This mod is more then a refresher for anyone that wishes to have that old tension they once felt in this great game.
Loved it and glad to have it along in addons folder. This is a keeper in my book and deserves the love of the people. Bravo to you good sir