Stable with mods
Another let's build map
Not too hard for a build map,balanced with spawns
Bots didn't seem to want to take weapons when I unlocked them,they just stood in front of them.
The weapons/supplies were close together which made it awkward when trying to get them. Could you space them out a bit?
I think it's a bug but a bot got trapped when I was building a fence.
When taking metal/building a fence etc sometimes the fov gets moved to the right or left so I can't see what's happening.
Apart from that it's a good map.
I'll upload a run eventually.
- Very large map
- Awesome weapon searching system
- Map to explore
- Ability to defend yourself while building
- Well placed barricades
- Can be beaten in single player
- Bots sometimes do soe stupid actions (falling off ladders, getting stuck somewhere,...)
- Camera drifting
- Where has gone the auto turret?
- Pretty painful to get weapons for the bots
- The door leading to the metal in the house next to the gas station gets stuck at 45Â°
I've played this map for a whiles but I used to play another version ore something else of it where there was the auto turret and without some of the glitches but I don't know what happened. Anyway this is an awesome map, very fun to play.
- Steps required to progress
- Power can be turned on to add light
- Good map for beginners
- Weapons room is very safe
- Easy to navigate
- Bots protect well
- Map excessively big
- A lack of zombies for the map size makes the large amount of barricades unneccisary
- Very few special infected
- Some weapons do not highlight when unlocked
- Bad grammar
- No autoturret to be found
- Perspective camera drifts away from the player during interactions
- Can be beaten in single player
This map is a bit lacking in challenge, and there are quite a few technical bugs. The map is good for those who are new to Let's Build maps though as it is not excessively difficult or stressful.
+Fun to explore
+More things to interact with
+Very dark in a good way
+Bots are great at protecting you, even if they only have pistols
+Nice reaserching times
+Interact with stuff to interact with more stuff!
-Really, really bad grammar
-Lack of special infected
-Most zombies just stand where they spawn, not running towards the player
-Doesn't tell you where the item you unlocked is
-Crashes from throwable items
Overall, great map, I really like it. I think it is better than Let's BUild a Rocket
well placed fortifications
the supply room is completely unaccessable to the tank, making it easy to sit in there and own the tank
Nothing explaining objectives,where to find things and what certain signs mean
game crashes from throwables being in/right nearby the water (infrequent, happened to me about 3 or 4 times)
Sometimes a door guarding a piece of sheet metal will become invincible, rendering the level incompletable
-Fun, very nice survival
-Pretty good, like the other "Let's Build a:" maps.
-Can research weapons
-Bots don't help at all
-Zombies come way to quickly
-None of the defences brake, it's kinda boring to build a fence without it breaking from all the zombies climb over it
-some of the zombies run past the fences, walls, ETC.
Aside from the cons, this is pretty good, except for the bots that never seem to build the fences or grab weapons from the research station, I literally have to unlock seprate weapons and drop them on the floor for the bots to pick them up.
Interesting Idea. Worked ok with AI, even though you had to feed them guns, they didn't seem to really understand how to reload the ammo at times. Took a while to win, which was good.
As it stands the map gets a 9. Not because it is the greatest map design you've ever seen or the highest detailed map. I give it a 9 because this is the type of idea more people should use. Having tasks to perform is way better than your "run of the mill" map.
I'm sure someone else can run with this with a better map design.
Building fences does not seem to be particularly useful since most infected go around instead of climbing over them. Would be better if building the fences gave a solid 80% coverage for them to climb.
Supplies once unlocked should be somewhat limited (if possible). Even if that means 12 pipes, 12 biles etc. They shouldn't be unlimited.
Grammar errors were no big deal, you could still understand - no minus.
A great idea. Not the best map design in the world but interesting
+ Nice idea, let's build a car from scratch
+ Huge map
+ Fun if there are players
+ Fence building is a nice element of the map
- Bots can get stuck in fences
- No story (How did they get there? Where will they leave?)
- A bit empty map (too much empty space)
- You can attack while building fences/car etc.
- When you turn on the generator, when are the lights come from? The light generators look like they are turned off
- Annoying grammar errors (secondes instead of seconds, medikit instead of medkit etc.)
Nice map, and it would be better, if you make it a whole campaign, and this map should be the finale
-I love the let's build stuff.
-Great ways of defense.
-Pretty good search and build times.
Lots of issues
-Not much light
-Not bot friendly (Meaning they cant pick up anything).
-Not enough break time.
-When researching things I'd go to far off.
-Zombie's got stuck on the window meaning like during the break zombies would come.
-Not much of special infected.
It is a great map I still love to play it I just wish atleast I could play it alone and with friends. And the researching would be fixed.And it would be bot friendly.
+ Its a "lets build s" map
+ Its a unique "lets build a" map since this deals with building a car from scratch
+ Custom music at the start of the map was really nice, even though it didnt loop
+ Tanks spawned at much better times
+ Lots of things to build and research
+ Various objects and scenary things added throughout the whole map
+ Nice system for researching items (firearms, health stuff, melee weapons, and ammo piles, were nicely seperated.)
+ Having to turn o nthe lights to see things better, was fairly simple, but I liked it
+ The grammar and spelling seemed to be much better
+ Overall, just a fun map
Ok, so it isnt perfect, but theres quite a few issues with this map still, and Ill list what I can remeber
- Intro was very crude and could have been done better
- Loading screen picture could be more crisper. It felt blurred
- Half of those light generators through the map, clipped through the ground
- The door for the gas station, should open in, rather than out, and the explosive barrels behind it, should be pushed to the side
- When "searching" certain items and stuff, the camera moves too far away from where the player is
- The bots do not grab the ammo in the reseach house, but they do grab it when its in the concrete tower with the newspapers. (I think it might be either a NAV issue or maybe its because the ammo pile is floating above the table)
- Bots wouldnt always grab the weapons inside of the research house
- Some of the object outlines, were not there for various fences and stuff
- Since the autoturrent and upgradeable turrent has been removed, either remove the paart where players can research the newspapers, or have it so people have to use the newspapers, in order to build turrents
- Some of the firearms when unlocked, still appeared red
- Laser sights, fire ammo, frag rounds, gas tanks, and oxygen tanks were not there
- The ending music played too early, and when the game was over, the "escape to the escape vehicle" music played
- Stats did not record throughout the game
I really did like this map and I enjoyed seeing it progress. I wish you would focus on some of the minor things (even if its simple things like improving the lighting, fix clipping issues, or make things clearer to understand, etc.) because this map is nearly done IMO. Ill add more things if I find them, but this is all I can think of for the time being. If you do improve or change a few of these bugs, then I will definitly change my rating, but for the time being, I will gve it a 7.5
+ A map where you build your way out sounds like fun.
+ The building itself presented a challenge
+ If you know where to go you do get the items you need for a long haul.
- There were so many typographical errors in this.
- Most of the real threat came from the tanks.
- Most defensive items were pointless/not well thought out.
- Some constructables were broken or appeared to be.
- Too many items overall.
- Very basic unfinished map; feels raw.
- Needed a lot more work.
- Far from AI friendly.
Barring a fifty paragraph essay explaining what I think in excess, I'll get to the main points. 1. 4 minutes of holding down the "E" key with your butt sticking out into an unprotected spawning area isn't worth a lackluster secret that can be made in the same amount of time it takes to finish the level quickly. 2. Too many items to be researched, most aren't useful against two tanks and 50+ zombies every 20 seconds. 3. This map needed more time, love, and testing. Simply put, it was a great idea that got about a tenth the time and love it needed. I would like to see more, but only if that extra labor goes into pre-planning, creating, and polishing the experience.