!!!V2.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED! PLEASE VIEW THE CHANGELOG FOR DETAILS AND REDOWNLOAD!!!
You had Neptune's Japanese voice, you had Noire's Japanese voice, but none for Blanc or Vert. At long last, Blanc's Japanese voice-pack has finally arrived featuring voice lines from HDN, MK2, Victory, Re;Birth 1, Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, Action Unleashed and even the HDN Mobile App! Listen to Blanc's curses and taunts in Japanese as well as her softer, sensitive side if a certain someone dies and many other voices!
This voice pack is created specially for UniBlackHeart's Neptunia Survivors 8 Pack - for the best experience, use the pack with that mod. As of version 2.5, most of Nick's voice is replaced with Blanc's Japanese voice and includes full support for all campaigns!
I also recommend using the L4D2 Modified Talker, as the pack also covers unused lines and allows more variety in Blanc's lines.
1. DO NOT PLACE THIS VPK INTO YOUR ADDONS FOLDER. IT WILL NOT WORK IF ENABLED FROM THE GAME.
2. CREATE A COPY OF YOUR EXISTING NICK VOICES. This is located at left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\sound\player\survivor\voice\gambler. You should have gambler - Copy
3. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE gambler FOLDER.
4. Open the VPK you downloaded (use GCFScape to open VPKs), and place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left4dead2\gambler inside the gambler folder.
5. CREATE A COPY OF THE EXISTING DLC 1 NICK VOICES AT left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc1\sound\player\survivor\voice\gambler. You should have gambler - Copy
6. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE gambler FOLDER.
7. With the VPK still open, place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left4dead2_dlc1\gambler inside the gambler folder.
8. Open L4D2 and open the console. Type: snd_rebuildaudiocache
9. The previous step will take some time to complete. L4D2 may appear frozen but DO NOT CLOSE IT - it's working on the sound files. When it is is done, the console window should pop up saying that the cache has been rebuilt. Type exit to shut down L4D2
10. Re-open L4D2, and the voice pack should be ready to go.
DISCLAIMER: Not being a native speaker and due to several limitations, the Japanese lines are most likely not 100% accurate to the context with some being completely misplaced.