!!!V2.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED! PLEASE VIEW THE CHANGELOG FOR DETAILS!!!
Here's my version of Noire's Japanese voice-pack... D-Don't get the wrong idea, I didn't do this for you guys! Anyway, this voice-pack features voice clips from HDN, MK2, Victory, Re;Birth 1, Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, Action Unleashed and even the HDN Mobile App! Listen to some of Noire's tsundere moments and many other voices!
This voice pack is created specially for UniBlackHeart's Neptunia Survivors 8 Pack - for the best experience, use the pack with that mod. As of version 2.5, most of Rochelle's voice is replaced with Noire's Japanese voice and includes full support for all campaigns!
I also recommend using the L4D2 Modified Talker, as the pack also covers unused lines and allows more variety in Noire's lines.
Credits to Devoc as this pack was pretty much built up from their Noire voice pack.
1. DO NOT PLACE THIS VPK INTO YOUR ADDONS FOLDER. IT WILL NOT WORK IF ENABLED FROM THE GAME.
2. CREATE A COPY OF YOUR EXISTING ROCHELLE VOICES. This is located at left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\sound\player\survivor\voice\producer. You should have producer - Copy
3. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE producer FOLDER.
4. Open the VPK you downloaded (use GCFScape to open VPKs), and place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left4dead2\producer inside the producer folder.
5. CREATE A COPY OF THE EXISTING DLC 1 ROCHELLE VOICES AT left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc1\sound\player\survivor\voice\producer. You should have producer - Copy
6. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE producer FOLDER.
7. With the VPK still open, place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left4dead2_dlc1\producer inside the producer folder.
8. Open L4D2 and open the console. Type: snd_rebuildaudiocache
9. The previous step will take some time to complete. L4D2 may appear frozen but DO NOT CLOSE IT - it's working on the sound files. When it is is done, the console window should pop up saying that the cache has been rebuilt. Type exit to shut down L4D2
10. Re-open L4D2, and the voice pack should be ready to go.
DISCLAIMER: Not being a native speaker and due to several limitations, the Japanese lines are most likely not 100% accurate to the context with some being completely misplaced.