!!!V2.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED! PLEASE VIEW THE CHANGELOG FOR DETAILS AND REDOWNLOAD!!!
Here's my version of Uni's Japanese voice-pack, featuring voice clips from MK2, Victory, Re;Birth 1, Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, and Action Unleashed! Listen to Uni go crazy over a really good gun, and many other voices!
This voice pack is created specially for UniBlackHeart's Neptunia Survivors 8 Pack - for the best experience, use the pack with that mod. As of version 2.5, most of Bill's voice is replaced with Uni's Japanese voice, with support for all campaigns!
I also recommend using the L4D2 Modified Talker, as the pack also covers unused lines and allows more variety in Uni's lines.
1. DO NOT PLACE THIS VPK INTO YOUR ADDONS FOLDER. IT WILL NOT WORK IF ENABLED FROM THE GAME.
2. CREATE A COPY OF YOUR EXISTING BILL VOICES. This is located at left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc3\sound\player\survivor\voice\namvet. You should have namvet - Copy
3. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE namvet FOLDER.
4. Find the VPK you downloaded, and place everything inside the namvet folder
5. CREATE A COPY OF THE EXISTING DLC 2 BILL VOICES AT left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc2\sound\player\survivor\voice\namvet. You should have namvet - Copy
6. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE namvet FOLDER
7. Open L4D2 and open the console. Type: snd_rebuildaudiocache
8. The previous step will take some time to complete. L4D2 may appear frozen but DO NOT CLOSE IT - it's working on the sound files. When it is is done, the console window should pop up saying that the cache has been rebuilt. Type exit to shut down L4D2
9. Re-open L4D2, and the voice pack should be ready to go.
DISCLAIMER: Not being a native speaker and due to several limitations, the Japanese lines are most likely not 100% accurate to the context with some being completely misplaced.
You may also hear one or two clips that you might have heard from another Uni voice pack... These are just placeholders until I can find a suitable clip.