!!!V2.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED! PLEASE VIEW THE CHANGELOG FOR DETAILS AND REDOWNLOAD!!!
What the goodness?! Another Japanese Nepgear voice pack?! That's right; Here's my version of Nepgear's Japanese voice-pack, featuring voice clips from MK2, Victory, Re;Birth 1, Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, Action Unleashed and even the HDN Mobile App! Listen to Nepgear as she encourages the other survivors to do their best and many other voices! There may be a few surprises when interacting with a certain survivor as well...
This voice pack is created specially for UniBlackHeart's Neptunia Survivors 8 Pack - for the best experience, use the pack with that mod. As of version 2.5, most of Zoey's voice is replaced with Nepgear's Japanese voice with support for all campaigns!
I also recommend using the L4D2 Modified Talker, as the pack also covers unused lines and allows more variety in Nepgear's lines.
1. DO NOT PLACE THIS VPK INTO YOUR ADDONS FOLDER. IT WILL NOT WORK IF ENABLED FROM THE GAME.
2. CREATE A COPY OF YOUR EXISTING ZOEY VOICES. This is located at left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc3\sound\player\survivor\voice\teengirl. You should have teengirl - Copy
3. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE teengirl FOLDER.
4. Open the VPK you downloaded (use GCFScape to open VPKs), and place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc3\teengirl inside the teengirl folder.
5. CREATE A COPY OF THE EXISTING DLC 1 ZOEY VOICES AT left 4 dead 2\left4dead2_dlc1\sound\player\survivor\voice\teengirl. You should have teengirl - Copy
6. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE teengirl FOLDER
7. With the VPK still open, place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left4dead2_dlc1\teengirl inside the teengirl folder.
8. CREATE A COPY OF THE EXISTING DLC 2 ZOEY VOICES AT left 4 dead 9\left4dead2_dlc2\sound\player\survivor\voice\teengirl. You should have teengirl - Copy
10. Leave the copied version of the folder alone, and DELETE EVERYTHING INSIDE THE teengirl FOLDER
11. With the VPK still open, place EVERY SOUND FILE INSIDE left4dead2_dlc2\teengirl inside the teengirl folder.
Getting the voice pack to to work:
1. Open L4D2 and open the console. Type: snd_rebuildaudiocache
2. The previous step will take some time to complete. L4D2 may appear frozen but DO NOT CLOSE IT - it's working on the sound files. When it is is done, the console window should pop up saying that the cache has been rebuilt. Type exit to shut down L4D2
3. Re-open L4D2, and the voice pack should be ready to go!
DISCLAIMER: Not being a native speaker and due to several limitations, the Japanese lines are most likely not 100% accurate to the context with some being completely misplaced.
You may also hear one or two clips that you might have heard from another Nepgear voice pack... These are just placeholders until I can find a suitable clip.