UPDATED! The Passing now works and Mud Men, CEDA, and Fallen Survivors show up in new places. I also fixed a few bugs.I hope everyone likes this mod, as I consider it my best ever.
I'd like to thank Rayman1103, for pointing out what I was doing wrong that prevented this mod from working in The Passing. Thanks very much!
This mod changes over 100 things, so it will seem like a different game if combined with other mods. Major changes: MANY population changes, Magnum handguns have 6 shots now but shoot buckshot and do 5X the damage as before (perfect for revolver mods obviously), pistols do 3X the damage but don't use buckshot, all handguns are slightly more accurate, all guns except CSS guns and the M60 have new characteristics, the Grenade Launcher now has the accuracy of an R.P.G., arms of original survivors are never invisible, and I've incorporated 4 of my mods into this.
* Ultimate Chainsaw, Terrific Throwables, Awesome Auxilaries, and Awesome Ammo Packs are incorporated into this.
* Riot Cops, Mud Men, and Clowns are now CEDA and a few other uncommon commons were added here and there.
* Pistols not only do 3X the damage, they have 3 times the penetration layers, 3X the range, half the vertical punch, half the spread per shot, and half the movement spread.
* Magnums do 5X the damage, have 10 projectiles per shot instead of 8, and changes were made to vertical punch, penetration layers, penetration power, range, and clip size.
* Shotguns do 3X the damage, and have 3X the penetration power, penetration layers, penetration max distance, and range.
* Sniper rilfes are far more accurate since changes were made to vertical punch, spread per shot, maximum spread, spread decay, minimum air spread, and maximum movement spread. Also range, character penetration maximum distance, penetration power, and damage were changed.
* SMG's are a little more acccurate and do twice the damage. Changes were made to penetration layers, penetration power, range, vertical punch, spread per shot, spread decay, minimum standing spread, minimum in air spread, maximum movement spread, and maximum spread.
* Rifles do twice the damage. Changes were also made to penetration layers, penetration power, and range.
This won't work with The Passing, though I'm not sure why.