VPK File

• Hello, i wanna ask to all of you who already play this game long time. i wanna ask, how i do put .vpk mod file to this game? because i already put mod in :
    Method 1 : (exp. ada wong replace coach by l4dkk) in lef4dead > addons, it not working.
    Method 2 : i already try extract pak01.dir use gfscope to left4dead folder and rename "pak01.dir" still not working.
    They problem is when i use Method 1, and try testing in game. the mod so bugged and glitch. I dont know how to use it cause i always use workshop in steam. Please help me.

Thankyou.
    0% 0%
  • The location should be in ".../left4dead2/addons". Normally it should work, & you don't need method no. 2. If it doesn't work, you can try to put other vpk files there to see whether what caused the problem is certain vpk file or not. If other vpk files are also unreadable, the other effective solution would be reinstalling/ updating your game.
    0% 0%
  • Actually i already did put mod (ada wong replace coach by l4dkk) in left4dead/addons, when i try testing game, the mod movement so weirld. did you already try mod from l4dkk?
    0% 0%
  • Weird movement is usually because the model is not ported properly. For example, if the original model of the skin is based on Zoey & it's ported as Nick but without proper port method, the movements will be bugged, like suddenly the character does T posture, moving with dragged feet like a ghost, weird jump movement, weird shooting movement etc. That problem is usually caused by the vpk file, not your game, so you can relax. You can also try to report the weird movement problem to the uploader, who knows he'll fix it after reading your bug report.
    100% 0%

End of results.