I am glad that people enjoy this campaign, and I appreciate the work the author put in to it. It was not my style of map, though - the construction did not have the polish that many of the other great custom campaigns have, and the locations did not seem like real places at all to me (or even reasonable fantasy places).
- So many unique aspects to this map that I did not expect but I do not want to go into detail to avoid spoilers
- One of the few maps with a basic storyline
- Gnome event and those witches in the finale :D
- If the elevator closes in the finale, it is possible to climb up the ladder without being stuck forever
- Very nice variety of environments and events.
- Finale is pretty difficult on expert with bots and I couldn't find many items(?)