- Crash Banicoot!
- First Person View Arms
- Crash Icons
- Minimal Clipping
- Changes Name
- Easy to see in the dark
- Pills/Adrenaline/Pipe Bombs seem to float to the side of Crash (-0.5)
- First Person arms are really wonky for some weapons (for example, Crash's finger extends really far out when carrying a Magnum)(-1)
- Low Quality Mesh (-1)
- Crash still speaks like Ellis, but this is probably not possible to fix (-0)
- Size can get in the way if he is in the Front Lines (-1)
I would have really loved to play as Crash in L4D, but the Cons outweigh the Pros for me. If you can stand a few graphical problems, by all means download. If you're a neat freak like me, not so much.
- It's Crash Bandicoot!
- Looks good
- Nice for Crash Bandicoot Course
- Has FP arms!!
- Name changes to Crash
- Pictures change to Crash
- The model looks kinda like it was carved out of wood, not a big deal.
- Looks a little lopsided at certaint angles
- Voice is still Ellis, but Crash doesn't talk really anyways.
- Mind Over Mutant Crash design.
+ It's Crash! One of my favourite childhood video game characters.
+ First-Person Mode
+ Incap Image
+ Survivor Image
- The bottom half of Crash looks like he's been ran over by a truck, revived, got given some weapons and got told that he was in a zombie apocalypse. His legs look very thin. However, you explained about that in the description.
- Not really a con but I don't like the newer Crash designs. However people do like the newer designs so I'm not going to complain about that.
Excellent skin! That's all that I have to say really. Crash was one of my childhood heros. ^_^ Thanks for adding him to this game.
-its the new look...not the old
-he looks like he was found in under a bridge,homeless and starved
I love crash...when Naughty Dog still had him. This Mod still gives us great memories of the PSX times tho...sort of....well...i havent seen any new Crash games since....ever so let us bow are heads..to our (maybe forever gone) Bandicoot...until another skin update
BTW! i would like to see Tiny as Tank or Ripper Roo as Jockey :P