This mod WAS MADE FROM SCRATCH, and is the successor of Left 4 Dead 2.5, my most popular mod ever (5,000 subscribers on Steam alone and counting) and it is even better. There are over 150 changes (the other mod had over 100.) It will seem like a different game!
Some of the major changes: all weapons except the M60 and CSS weapons have different characteristics making them better (including explosives, gas cans, propane tanks, oxygen tanks, and even fireworks crates), MAJOR and NOTICEABLE population changes in part because this mod incorporates an unreleased mod (Fallen Male Commons) that adds Fallen MALE Survivors to all campaigns. There are no riot cops anywhere (they are now fallen male survivors like you've always spotted in The Passing.) So you'll still encounter CEDA, clowns, construction workers, mud men, etc. in the normal places.
Other changes: improved melee weapons (even the cola bottles), there's a Charger in the Church, and arms of original survivors are never invisible.
To give you an idea of the magnitude of the changes I'll use the xm1404 as an example: that gun alone had over a dozen changes made to it! Here are some of them: Damage went from 23 to 400, Penetration layers doubled, Penetration Maximum Distance went from 500 to 750, and Range went from 3000 to 4,000!
A few more examples:
* Pistols now do 400 damage instead of 36.
* The Magnum now behaves like one with a damage rating of 480, not 80 and twice the range, penetration power, and penetration layers. It is now worth switching to!
* Cola bottles and fireworks crates now do 4 times more damage.
* Gas cans, propane tanks, and oxygen tanks all do 5 times more damage.
* Melee weapons now do 200 damage instead of 36!
* Vomit jars (bile jars) do 125 damage not 50, Molotovs do 175 damage instead of 50, and Pipe Bombs do 225 damage instead of 50.
* The chainsaw does 100 damage instead of 36!
* The grenade launcher does 500 damage instead of 33!
LIKE A TURD THAT WON'T FLUSH, I'M BACK! This is my first mod since retiring on 1/1/2019 and I intend to eventually release at least 9 more (for a total of 50.) I'd like to thank those who gave my mods a try over the years, even after I retired.
I consider this my best mod ever and I hope you like it! Since some said the weapons in Left 4 Dead 2.5 were too overpowered, I made these overpowered but not as overpowered but still far better and I think I struck a good balance.