Ported to E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. Streum On Studio
I hope you can play this map to support the game. Cool but fun. The original map is a branching process with high repeatability and multiple endings. Therefore, when it is used as a survival diagram, the scene cannot be naturally connected. Please be more understanding.
Update log V3.0
0. Overall: NAV optimization to reduce carter situation
1. Cancel the small BOSS prompt in the first level, and increase the number of organs to highlight after firing the gun, generate a portal to the breaking point, and add the resurrection gate
2. The second level fixes the bug point, encloses the second killing point, and adds the resurrection door
3. The third branch route is cancelled, leaving only one way to go. The machine prompts you to join the resurrection gate
4. The fourth level cancelled the pit ladder, can climb quickly, the rest did not move, as for the tank elevator there, not the only way.
5. No change will be made in the fifth pass. After getting the key, the mechanism is highlighted, the opening speed is slowed down and the corpse tide is added
6. Fire barricades will be added in the sixth pass, single route
7. Route re-planning for the seventh pass, single route
8. The number of tanks in the ninth level was reduced to 6. Bug points were fixed
9. Route replanning of the 10th pass, single route
10. Repair the eleventh level by using the vase, the roof card BUG, the rescue door to add vibration prompt
11. Level 12 has fixed the opening death BUG. Now you can choose whether to kill the boss to clear the customs
1.第一关取消小BOSS 提示增多 机关高亮 开完炮后生成传送门直达破门处，加入复活门