[The Lockdown campaign]
The virus outbreak holds a death grip on the United States and the government has been forced to lock down the worst hit cities. Unfortunately for you, that means getting out of one. Can you make it to the evacuation points before they cut off the extraction? This campaign comes with a lot of blood and death, say good bye to the l4d1 survivors (sorry Ellis, guess you can't marry zoey after all).
UPDATED 6:th june 2020
Make sure that you download the newest version of the map!
- Magnum pistol in safe room removed
- Smoke indoors reduced 40 % (still thick)
- Rain outdoors intensity reduced 30 %
- Generator event inside the warehouse removed
- CTD in warehouse fixed
- disabled director witch and tank spawns
- replaced late game panic event with tank fight instead
- Addoninfo.txt file added
If you played my other campaign Project: Dreams, you will recognize map 1 and 2. This is a remake.
- Director tanks and witches are disabled for chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Enable HUD messages for a better experience
- Chapter 4 comes in 2 modes. You can choose to play it in a complete dark setting (night mode), or you can pick the brighter mode (evening). Or better yet, you can try them both!
HOW DO I BEAT THE FINAL IN EXPERT MODE WITH 3 BOTS?:
Whether you are playing alone with 3 bots or friends, the final is not as hard as you might think. Throwables are placed out strategically, and if you know where to find them, you are one step ahead those who only run and gun straight forward throughout the tunnel. I have completed Lockdown on expert many times and I always do it with 3 bots. I follow the same strategy every time and it works pretty good. I always use shotgun or assault rifle as primary, and a melee weapon as secondary. The key is to know where the throwable items spawn. If you don't know, I suggest to play a round in easy mode so you can look around. Pretty much whenever you find a throwable, toss it far ahead of you so you can progress forward into the tunnel. Since the tunnel is so narrow, molotovs will create a choking point wherever you throw it. Use this to your advantage. Use mostly melee weapons unless you need to kill off special infected.
Make sure to have a molotov when the tank comes, toss it close to the military truck and backtrack to a safe distance. Wait until it is dead before you start rushing again. Outside the tunnel there are 2 stacks of pipebombs that can be used 5 times each (total of 10 pipes). if you need to heal up, you can use this to your advantage. From here on it is pretty straight forward, toss pipes if you have and run. The gauntlet hordes will stop when you pass the car behind the gate.
Launch maps through console: