This time, I'd like to introduce another mod of mine. After seeing how often the bots get in the way & then get shot as they're just suddenly standing in front of the player, & also how they sometimes get stuck in custom maps due to the bot navigation error, I made this. You only need one shot to warp them right behind you, lol :D . One shot, one warp... :D .
However, this can't help prevent the friendly fire if shot from point blank or very close distance in which the bullet speed is faster than the teleportation process. So, in expert difficulty, this can't help much if bots suddenly get in the way in very close distance while you're shooting with shotguns or snipers (tested, & they got teleported. However, they took damage because the bullet was faster than the teleportation process). All guns % melee weapons have this ability.
So, with this mod, you shouldn't worry about bots getting stupid & don't want to move. Just shoot them! :D . If they're too lazy to enter the elevator, shoot them...! :D .
- This is considered as a custom weapon mod (not weapon skin mod), so this may have conflicts with other custom weapon mods unless you copy the "nut" file of this mod to other custom weapon mods.
- This mod can be played even in Singleplayer, Versus, Survival modes etc & even in Mutation mode.
- Added a new teleport effect: "Escape Teleport". This effect is added into pills and adrenaline, to anticipate the bot's "bully" on player.
- Added a new teleport effect: "Stuck Teleport". The effect is added on oxygentank (the oxygentank can be spawned using melee swing in certain probability) & I put oxygentank on slot 9 (press 9 to bring up the oxygentank, or set the key via console= bind 9 "slot9"). This is to anticipate if the bots bully you with stuck teleport with the head hanging on the roof.
- Disabled bot's ability to warp players when bots accidentally shoot through survivors
- Modified "Stuck Teleport's" range of warp.
- Fixed "Body Relocation" error in which bots could still have ability warp the players. Now, the script is fixed & bots can't warp players anymore.
- Fixed formula errors on some warps effects. Tested, & now all warps work
- Added "Gnome Magic" warp. Only gnome has this warp effect. "Gnome Magic" warps all bot survivors behind the player who triggers the warp and at the same time revive all dead survivors. See the Changelog for details