Replaces the Millitary Traine Engine, the Train Engine, the Train Flatcar, the Train Orecar, the Train Tankcar, some Trainbox and the wrecked Trainbox with armored Versions.
**** UPDATE ****
Includes now the Train Flatcar (small), the Train Tankcar (small), the Train Transporter, the Trainbox (small) and an armored versions of the Saferoom-Trainbox in Blood Harvest.
WWI Armor - Rus...
Replaces various special Trainboxes (Tanktrap, Train-Boxcar etc.) with armored Versions.
WWI Armor - Russian armored Train by redbaron7 on XNALara
WWII Armor - Schwerer Gustav by redbaron7 on XNALara
Vickers Machine Gun by Buce on sketchfab
ported to L4D2 and modified by me
"I'm a really useful engine!"
Yes, it's Thomas The Tank Engine, and he has joined you in the bridge event in Blood Harvest... to be a very useful engine!
Watch in awe as his clumsy *ss rolls backwards and knocks down bridges!
Nope, it's not Batman Arkham Knight related, it's just something I had in my head for a while. So as another joke, I had to make it real. :P
He replaces th...
Adds a Christmas hat to the following escape vehicles:
- news chopper in all of the No Mercy maps
- downed news chopper in the first map of Crash Course
- armored van in the finale of Crash Course
- fishing boat in the finale of Death Toll
- c130 plane in finale of Dead Air
- apc in finale of Blood Harvest
- train engine car at start of The Sacrifice
- sailboat and bridge in the finale ...