1. No more forced custom models of survivors, special infected, guns, sounds and scripts.
2. Shovel and Leadpipe are recompiled to their own melee weapons and won't replace Cricket Bat and Nightstick anymore.
3. Restored 2 missing textures: "poor...poor Ellis" writing on the hotel room's wall after intro and "Stripes" on small monitors on 6th map.
4. Disabled hurtful for eyes post-process effect appeared on screen while beign pounced or healed, sometimes even randomly.
5. No more "Map does not match that of server's" or "Server is enforcing consistency for weapon_shotgun_chrome or special_infected.mdl" messages.
Map 1: Ammopile spawn removed in the beginning, now you have to find the key to unlock saferoom (spawn randomized), 4 medkits in saferoom instead of 1.
Map 2: Nothing, unfortunately, it can't compile.
Map 3: Now it's not "f*ck this map I'm lost" - it's "damn, where's another key!?" (spawns randomized), medkits added in the beginning.
Map 4: Falling through hole now will cause no damage, medkits and ammocan added in the small room on the left.
Map 5: "Ah sh*t here we go again" (c) Francis, 1 key - 3 random spots, medkits on the outside.
Map 6: Nothing, didn't felt like it's need to change anything.
Map 7: No more "walk in a park", struggle your way to the finale, but don't worry, there's useful sh*t before entrance.
Cubemaps now works.
Links for custom stuff from old version (v4.7) listed in changelog.